In this webinar we talk about how to track rigid objects in QTM. 6 DOF tracking allows for the measurement of both the position and the orientation of an object.
First, we show how 6 DOF tracking is done in QTM, taking head tracking as an example. Then, we discuss the representation of 6 DOF data in QTM, as well as the export and streaming of 6 DOF data. Finally, we talk about possible applications, based on real-world examples.
- Introduction to 6 DOF tracking
- Creating a 6 DOF model in QTM (example: head tracking)
- Preparation of a rigid body
- Definition of local coordinate system (LCS)
- Use of virtual markers
- Representation of 6 DOF data in QTM
- Euler angles
- Export formats and RT streaming
- Real-world examples
- Webinar-6DOF.pdf – The presentation shown in the webinar.