Watch the recording of this webinar to learn how to get unique insights into human behaviour by combining Tobii Pro eye tracking with Qualisys 3D Motion Capture technology.
Tobii Pro and Qualisys have partnered up so that you can take eye tracking research to a new level. Using the integration, the precise 3D location of the eye tracker is measured at any given time using Qualisys motion capture cameras. Both data streams, eye tracking, and motion capture are synchronized, available for realtime visualization or simultaneous recordings.
The participant is free to move in the motion capture volume while you can still accurately and objectively measure what they are looking at in 3D space. If you place additional motion capture markers on the participant, on other persons or on objects, these will also be tracked in 3D space – participants can interact with each other or move objects while you are still getting objective, accurate data on what the participant is looking at.
- Introduction of 3D motion capture and eye tracking technology
- How to integrate Tobii Pro Glasses 2 into the Qualisys system
- Hands-on example: tracking of participant, screen and mobile phone
- Case example: Lund University
- Summary & time for questions