Laboratoire d’Analyse du Mouvement et de la PostureCNRFR
Rehazenter, Luxembourg (www.rehazenter.lu) – 24th – 25th of June 2014
We hereby cordially invite to the 2014 combined Qualisys/Noraxon Clinical Gait and Running Analysis User workshop. The meeting is hosted by the team of the gait lab. “Laboratoire d’Analyse du Mouvement et de la Posture” of CNRFR – Rehazenter composed of 2 doctors (Dr. P. Filipetti, Dr. F. Chantraine), 1 physiotherapist (A. Remacle), 2 engineers (C. Schreiber, Dr. F. Moissenet) and 1 PhD student (A. Naaim).
The workshop addresses Motion Capture and EMG users who perform biomechanical movement analyses in the clinical and rehabilitation environment. Users from all over Europe are invited to share, discuss and explore novel and integrative approaches in capturing and analyzing human movement. For Qualisys Motion Capture users and Noraxon EMG users the meeting will provide opportunities to expand their knowledge on the usage of their equipment in hands-on-workshops. Furthermore, users are encouraged to discuss their individual challenges in measuring with developers and experts of the systems.
Workshop Program 24th of June:
10.00 – 17:30 MOTION CAPTURE
- Presentation on Research and Clinical Activities of the Rehazenter Gait Lab
- Automated Measuring / Analyses Routines in Gait and Running Mechanics using Qualisys PAF
- User And Key Presentations – Individuality of Gait and Running Mechanics
- Hands-On-Workshop – Challenges in Daily Clinical Gait Analyses Routines
19.00 – 22.00 Social Evening with Dinner at Restaurant “Favaro”
Workshop Program 25th of June:
10.00 – 16:00 ELECTROMYOGRAPHY
- The Use of Fine-Wire EMG in Gait Analysis – Application of Fine-Wire EMG in Mm. Tibialis Posterior, Vastus intermedius, Iliopsoas
- User and Key Presentations – Interpretation of EMG in gait and running?
- New approaches in EMG – AudioEMG
- Hands-On-Workshop – Live Fine-Wire EMG Measurement
The workshop will be held in English language and is free of admission charge. Suggestions for accommodations near the Rehazenter can be requested under the following contact addresses. As the number of participants is limited it is recommended to register via email.