Dear QTM user,
A new release of the Qualisys Track Manager software is now available for download on www.qualisys.com/my/.
Top new features in QTM 2.12
- Improved trajectory editing
Quickly jump to the next unidentified trajectory or trajectory part with the two new shortcuts J and Shift+J.
- Labeled trajectory summary
You can now display a summary of your labeled trajectories directly in the 3D view. This can be useful for verifying AIM coverage for example.
- Orthographic views
View your measurement with from Left / Right / Top / Bottom with the new orthogonal projected views. Quickly toggle your view between free and fixed with the P shortcut and change between views with Ctrl+Alt+Arrow keys.
- Improved EMG support
– Added support for Delsys IM sensors for retrieving EMG and auxiliary data.
– Added support for multiple Noraxon devices (DTS).
– Added support for Noraxon Lossless sensor (recovery mode not supported yet).
- Improved video device handling
You can now change DirectShow settings for better web camera support.
- Improved Ergoneers Dikablis Eye tracker integration
Now supporting Dikablis Professional and Dikablis Essential and D-Lab 3.0.
Please refer to the release notes located on the QTM download page for a list of the most important changes and known issues in this and previous releases of QTM.
Downloading the new version
To download the new version of QTM, visit your client dashboard. Log in with your personal account or create one if you haven’t already. If you are creating a new account, be sure to have your user name and license key at hand. You can find these by going to Help > About Qualisys Track Manager… in QTM.
The Qualisys Team