Qualisys User Group Meeting | University of Salzburg, Austria
The Qualisys team and our partners Velamed and C-Motion are pleased to invite Qualisys users and invited guests to the Qualisys User Group Meeting in Salzburg.
The aim of the meeting is to bring people together from the fields of sports and clinical biomechanics for topical lectures and hands-on workshops.
Thursday, 16th May, 09:00 – 17.00
Two keynote lectures followed by discussion and Qualisys User presentations.
Social dinner and evening event.
Friday, 17th May, 09.00 – 15.00
One keynote lecture and hands-on workshops in groups (detailed agenda will be sent to confirmed delegates):
- Markerless Motion Capture (lecture and demonstration)
- Clinical Biomechanics
- Live demonstration of the latest features of Qualisys Track Manager 2019
- IMU integrations into QTM
- New Qualisys Web Reports for gait analysis and many sports
- Qualisys Track Manager and Visual3D hands-on sessions for beginners and advanced users
- Last but not least, exciting User Presentations from fellow Qualisys Users.
Guest Speakers of the events are Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Potthast (German Sports University Cologne), Dr. Scott Selbie (C-Motion Inc.) and Prof. Dr. Katja Mombaur (University of Heidelberg).
The hosts of the meeting are Prof. Hermann Schwameder and Dr. Gerda Strutzenberger with their team at the Department of Sport and Exercise Science at the University of Salzburg.
Register here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.