Focus on Life Science users from Central Europe – open for all others!
Interaction and networking are our top priority with short user presentations, panel discussion, networking sessions and hands-on breakout sessions. Last but not least, we are looking forward to keynote presentations by Prof. Richard Jones and Dr. Scott Selbie.
- Keynote by Prof. Richard Jones (Salford/MIHP): Utilising biomechanics in the return to sport participation
- User presentations: Using MoCap for Functional Assessment in a research, clinical, commercial and sports setting
- Panel discussion: Opportunities and challenges when using MoCap for movement assessments
- Networking/Speed dating
- Live demos: New Qualisys products and releases
- Keynote by Dr. Scott Selbie (Theia Markerless): Markerless Motion Capture with Theia
- Live demo: Markerless motion capture workflow
- Interactive break-out sessions:
- Qualisys hardware & software
- Qualisys partners
- Markerless MoCap
- Social quiz
Participation is free of charge, but early registration is recommended as we will be limiting the number of participants to facilitate the interactive sessions.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our first virtual User Group Meeting!