This User Group Meeting will be held at Leeds Beckett University’s new facility, purpose-built for the Carnegie School of Sport.
WHEN: A new date will be announced when confirmed
WHERE: Leeds Beckett University, Leeds, UK
Online registration: https://www.qualisys.com/workshops-and-user-group-meetings/
The UGM consists of keynote presentations by leading researchers in the field, live demos, and hands-on workshops in smaller groups.
Common topics for all meetings in 2020:
- Learn about new features and product releases
- Using MoCap in “Return to Sport / Functional Assessment”
- Using Virtual Reality in biomechanical tests and for feedback
- Markerless motion capture
Last but not least, the first day of each UGM finishes with a complimentary social event for you to reflect on the day, to network and to participate in some hands-on Motion Capture activities.
Participation is free of charge, but early registration is recommended as the number of seats is limited.
- Start time on day 1: 10:00
- Finish time on day 2: 15:00
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Leeds.