The 2021 Gait and Clinical Movement Analysis Society Annual Meeting
Meet our North American sale representatives Mike Martin, Dan India, and the Product Manager of Life Sciences, Nils Betzler at the Gait and Clinical Movement Analysis Society (GCMAS) during the 2021 virtual event June 8 – 9, 2021. We are honored to be the Gold Sponsors of the Conference, and will be hosting a live session that elaborates on our Markerless and Marker-based solution for Clinical Gait on June 8 at 1:00PM ET.
This webinar will include a live demonstration of the capture and reporting process for Qualisys’ markerless and marker-based gait analysis solutions. The end result will be a comparison report of markerless vs. marker-based data capture, giving the audience the opportunity to validate its effectiveness and ease of use for both mocap options.
Join to see how efficient and adaptable our gait solution can be to your practice and/or curriculum!
- Introduction: What’s new in 2021
- Components of Qualisys Markerless & Marker-based systems
- Live Demonstration – Markerless Capture (QTM) & Processing (Theia3D)
- Live Demonstration – Marker-based Capture
- Comparing the Results
- Guest Speaker – Anil Bhave, PT, Clinical Director of Orthopedic Rehabilitation and the Wasserman Gait Laboratory, and Chief of Strategy for Rehab Engineering and Virtual Rehab at Sinai Rehabilitation Center (SRC).