Dear QTM user,
A new release of the Qualisys Track Manager software is now available for download.
Top new features in QTM 2.14
- Miqus sync unit support
- Qualisys Track Manager now has full support for the new Miqus sync unit hardware. Miqus sync unit makes it possible to synchronise your Miqus system with external hardware.
- Synchronisation improvements
- Revamped synchronisation settings UI.
- New Sync Out possibilities.
- New trigger/event input settings.
- Individual event texts and colors can be set for all trigger/event inputs.
- General stability improvements.
- General improvements
- New 6DOF and 3D tracking settings.
- Improved REST api endpoints.
- Various user interface improvements.
- Updated SMI eye tracker support.
Please refer to the release notes located on the QTM download page for a list of the most important changes and known issues in this and previous releases of QTM.
Downloading the new version
To download the new version of QTM, visit your client dashboard. Log in with your personal account or create one if you haven’t already. If you are creating a new account, be sure to have your user name and license key at hand. You can find these by going to Help > About Qualisys Track Manager… in QTM.
The Qualisys Team